Thank you for choosing to donate to LifePointe Church
We appreciate your generosity and commit to use your gifts in a God honoring way. Your gifts enable us to pursue our mission of making gospel-centered disciples of Jesus Christ.
We utilize PayPal for online donations, but you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a donation.
Please fill out the following form. Upon submission, you will be taken to PayPal and will need to enter the total donation on the PayPal page.
Other Giving Options
Most banks offer automated bill pay as a way to set up regular gifts to the church. You choose when and how often the gifts are made, and can stop the gifts whenever you want to. This is usually a free service. Contact your bank for more information.
Gifts of stock or mutual fund shares to LifePointe prior to sale give you a tax deduction and you do not have to pay tax on the gain of share value.
- Please contact the church office to let us know of your donation and to receive a donation receipt
- Transfer shares directly into the LifePointe account at Moloney Securities Co., Inc. (AKA Central Discount)
- Account Number: 716-16259
- DTC number for RBC (Royal Bank of Canada): 0235
- Contact Chuck Gogela at: 970-223-4164 or email@example.com
Contact the church office with any questions. Contact your tax professional for tax advice.
What legacy will you leave? Please consider LifePointe Church in your will and for memorials.
Articles on the impact on charitable giving by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.